Join Bert Monroy for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding the logo, part of Creating Commercial Illustrations.
- So now that we have our bottle…pretty much complete, let's add the logo to it.…So I got this little logo that I created here,…just a quicky,…add it to its own layer, just like that.…So what I'm going to do is I'm gong to select all and copy.…I'm just using the keyboard for that.…Come back over here and make sure we're on top.…Now, you notice I put everything…into nice little folders so we're nice and organized,…and right up here I'm going to say paste,…and there it is.…I'm gonna call it Logo,…and I'm going to re-size it.…
So I'm gonna go in there, and let's re-size this guy down.…Bring it way down.…That's a good size for him right there.…Put him centered, right there in the middle there.…So now it needs to be white,…so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna lock the transparency,…and I'm gonna go ahead and fill it with white.…There it is.…Then right below it, I'm gonna type in what this is.…I'm gonna call it glossy nail enamel.…
Now, I want that to be a nice white.…So, go to white, and there you go.…We didn't have white before,…
- Creating a lamp
- Adding realistic lighting
- Adding a wood texture to flooring
- Creating metal grills, bolts, and buttons
- Creating a cutaway view
- Adding shadows and reflections to glass
- Colorizing artwork
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
The Making of Amsterdam Mist: The Vehicleswith Bert Monroy3h 56m Intermediate
Technical Illustration: Creating a Cutawaywith Brad Neal1h 41m Intermediate
1. Magazine Cover
2. Temperature Control Unit
3. Nail Polish Bottle
4. Eye Shadow Compact
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.