All right, well here we're going to finish off this project.…And let's start off by working on some shadows and then we'll finish it by…modifying the color just a little bit and also by sharpening the overall image.…One of things that I want to do is I want to add a shadow for this rope down…here, also we need to create some point of contact shadows where the subject…is touching the can.…So here let's go ahead and click to expand our rope folder and then down at the…bottom we'll use the same layer as before, this rope layer here, press Command+J…on the Mac, Ctrl+J on Windows, we'll go ahead and name this rope-shadow and what…we're to do with this is we'll Command+T or Ctrl+T this, we're going to go ahead…and rotate this down here.…
We're going to bring this down so that we have this little shadow which is…coming off of the rope here, we want to follow that angle that we have for the…shadow which is coming off of the coke can, and then press Enter or Return.…Next go ahead and reduce the Opacity of the layer, we'll bring this way down we…
- Combining facial expressions from two images
- Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
- Removing a subject from the background
- Changing the scale of a subject
- Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
- Masking together multiple exposures
- Filling in background gaps
- Correcting overexposure
- Replacing the sky in an image
- Creating reflections
- Building in shadows
Skill Level Intermediate
Photography Foundations: Compositionwith Ben Long5h 29m Intermediate
Photoshop CC for Photographers: Intermediatewith Chris Orwig8h 49m Intermediate
Photoshop Masking and Compositing: Fundamentalswith Deke McClelland11h 35m Intermediate
1. Combining Expressions
2. Adding a Subject to a New Environment
3. Compositing to Improve Composition
4. Combining Exposures in Architectural Photography
5. Replacing the Sky in an Image
6. Showing Frame-by-Frame Action in Sports
7. Creating an Imaginative Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.