Join Bert Monroy for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding color tones in the drawer, part of Creating Commercial Illustrations.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- So here we go.…We're now going to start adding the…nice little tones inside here.…Let's start with this little guy first.…So I got my drawer, in this, the front lip and so on.…So what I'm gonna do is…I'm gonna click on this guy right here, the picket.…There's the sides.…So that's where I'm gonna put it, right in front of this.…So I'm gonna select this guys first, this guy right there.…And he's gonna be this color, same color of material.…So what I'm going to do is create a new layer right there,…and we're gonna call it side, we're gonna call it ledge.…
Take my path, and fill it.…Then this guy here,…we're gonna use a darker version of the same color,…about like that, new layer, and in front of that,…why don't we call it ledge face.…And we take the path and fill it.…So there.…Now we have that little inside part.…We'll get those masks in a minute.…So now comes the actual eye shadow.…
So I'm gonna go in here and create another layer,…which we call mu, for makeup, well, and we get those paths.…And let's save em, gotta save those.…
- Creating a lamp
- Adding realistic lighting
- Adding a wood texture to flooring
- Creating metal grills, bolts, and buttons
- Creating a cutaway view
- Adding shadows and reflections to glass
- Colorizing artwork
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)with Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
Technical Illustration: Creating a Cutawaywith Brad Neal1h 41m Intermediate
1. Magazine Cover
2. Temperature Control Unit
3. Nail Polish Bottle
4. Eye Shadow Compact
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.