Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Add, customize, and use the Info panel, part of Customize Photoshop: A Practical Approach.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] In this third movie…in this chapter two sequence,…we're gonna build on the first two videos,…so if you haven't watched those first two videos,…please do.…And, in the first two videos, we developed a whole sequence…of customizations of all these panels that you see here,…and we've learned how to integrate them.…Again, remember, these are the panels…that I use all the time; these may not be yours,…but there's some fairly common panels.…So, everything that I've done here,…you can do with your panels…to help improve the speed and efficiency…and, in fact, your capabilities of working in Photoshop.…
What we're gonna do this time…is we're gonna add some quantitative control,…and to do this, we're gonna use the Info panel.…So, we're gonna bring up the Info panel,…and we'll use this, along with working on our Histogram…and our Curves Adjustment layers…to get quantitative control of our color.…'Cause last time, we did…semi-quantitative qualitative control using the histogram.…So, Info panel. Numbers.…And, by the way, the purpose of this video…
But if you're like many people, you're so busy using Photoshop that you don't have time to customize it. That's where this course comes in. Photographer and educator Taz Tally presents a practical approach to customizing Photoshop. Set aside a few minutes each day, watch a chapter, and work its insights into your Photoshop routine to help you work faster and smarter, allowing you to devote more time to your creative endeavors. By the end of the course, you'll be on your way to transforming your Photoshop experience—and you won't have missed any deadlines.
- Creating custom workspaces
- Building your own keyboard shortcuts
- Customizing views, tools, and options
- Adjusting import and export options
- Customizing panels: Layers, Adjustments, Histogram, and more
- Managing and synchronizing color settings
- Setting up soft and hard proofing
- Customizing print settings
- Creating Photoshop actions
- Using the Image Processor and actions together to automate exports