This video helps you as you begin to explore the structure and content of the Photoshop ACA exam. It shows how questions on the Photoshop ACA exam are organized into five topic areas and how each topic area contains a set of specific exam objectives or learning goals. This video includes a review of the specific items in each topic area.
- [Instructor] To get an overview of what you'll need … to know to pass the Photoshop ACA exam, … let's take a look at the full set of exam objectives. … The questions on the Photoshop ACA … are organized into five main objectives, … and those objective are working in the design industry, … project setup and interface, … organizing documents, … creating and modifying visual elements, … and publishing digital media. … Each main objective contains a set of specific topics, … and those are further organized into subtopics. … And in this video series, … we'll cover every subtopic as we go. … But for now, let's just review … the items in each topic area. … The first main objective is working in the design industry, … and it contains five topics, … which are about working with colleagues and clients, … plus legal, technical, and design-related issues. … And they are: identify the purpose, audience, … and audience needs for preparing images; … communicate with colleagues and clients about design plans, …
- Benefits of ACA certification
- Creating a study plan
- Planning a project
- Identifying design elements such as typography
- Using layers and masks
- Using brushes, shapes, and patterns
- Drawing and painting
- Transforming graphical elements
- Preparing images for print and web
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2019 New Featureswith Deke McClelland1h 48m Intermediate
1. Become an Adobe Certified Associate
2. Create a Personal Study Plan
3. Exam Objectives: Working in the Design Industry
4. Exam Objectives: Project Setup and Interface
5. Exam Objectives: Organizing Documents
6. Exam Objectives: Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
7. Exam Objectives: Publishing Digital Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.