Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Editing the color and tonality of video
- Trimming a video for length and content
- Sharing video on Flickr and Facebook
- Creating and customizing a book layout
- Geotagging and creating saved mapping locations
- Working with the Clarity image adjustment
- Making RGB tone curve adjustments to images
- Fixing chromatic aberration and white balance
- Utilizing improvements in Fast Load and Lossy DNG
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi. My name is Chris Orwig. I'm really excited about this course, Lightroom 4 New Features. And here in this course I'm gonna share with you everything that you need to know in order to get up to speed with this latest version of Lightroom. We'll start off by looking at how we can work with our video files. In particular, how we can play our video files back and also how we can edit and trim them and then finally, how we can export and publish these files to sites like Flikr or Facebook. We'll also spend time working with the book module where we can create custom layouts.
You can create and design these layouts and then export or upload them to sites like blurbs, so that you can order and purchase your own custom book. We'll also look at the develop module. In the develop module, we'll spend time looking at how we can enhance and correct our photographs. We'll look at how we can make global adjustments and also how we can paint in specific adjustments using tools like the adjustment brush. We'll be covering all of these topics and more. So without further delay, let's begin.