- View Offline
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and re-ordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, my name is Chris Orwig. Welcome to another course in the Lightroom 4 Essential series. In this course, we're gonna focus in on two output modules. The Web and a Slideshow module. We'll take a look at how we can use the Web module in order to create web galleries. We'll start off by looking at how we can use templates, and then how we can customize those templates and eventually upload our online gallery so that we can share our photographs with others. We'll also explore how we can work with the Slideshow module. The Slideshow module gives you the ability to design a custom Slideshow layout.
We'll also look at how we can export our slideshows to different file formats, whether that's JPEG, PDF or Video. We're gonna cover all of these topics and more. So without further delay, let's begin.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.