- View Offline
For more training on Lightroom, watch Photoshop Lightroom 4 Essentials: Organizing and Sharing with the Library Module and Photoshop Lightroom 4 Essentials: Enhancing Photos with the Develop Module.
- Creating better prints by soft proofing
- Choosing a soft proof rendering input
- Creating a custom template
- Customizing the print layout style
- Adjusting print to JPG settings
- Reviewing prints
- Creating collections for a book project
- Using Auto Layout
- Using guides and cell controls
- Swapping image position in a book
- Changing the book background
- Working with typography
- Adding captions
- Designing a book cover
- Exporting to PDF
- Ordering from Blurb
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Chris Orwig. Welcome to another course in the Lightroom 4 Essentials series. Here in this course, we're gonna focus in on working with the print and the book module. You know, something fascinating happens when you work on a photograph, and then you print it, and then you lift up that print, you hold that final artifact in your hand. I think the same thing can be said of designing a book. You group those photographs together, you create a custom layout, then you order the book. Here in this course, we'll take a look at how we can work with soft proofing, which gives us the ability to have a preview of how our prints will appear to make any needed adjustments.
We'll dig into the book module, and there, we'll look at how we can customize our layout by changing the page order or the image sequence. We'll dig into how we can design a cover and customize the typography, and eventually, how we can export our book to Blurb for ordering. I'm really excited about this course, and we have a lot of ground to cover, so let's begin.