Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Creating a Photo Composite Illustration with Adobe Apps.
- [Voiceover] For this course, you're going to need a Creative Cloud account. Now you don't have to worry about going out and getting a subscription straight away, as the free account, with its limited amount of storage, will be plenty for learning this course. You'll need a device, of course, and on that device, you'll need the apps that we're using, so Photoshop Sketch, Photoshop Mix, and Photoshop Fix. And you'll need to be able to locate the Creative Cloud folder. On the Mac here, for example, if I go to my Assets and Files, I've got a link to it right there.
I've also got a link on the Mac in the sidebar here. Inside, I'll find a window. And there's a similar kind of experience for Windows users. You'll need that because that's where the exercise files are gonna go, and you'll find out more about those in the next movie. Other than that, if you know a little bit about Photoshop, that's useful for the end, although you should be able to follow along just fine.
- Sketching out your ideas
- Assembling the rough composite in Photoshop Mix
- Color tuning
- Editing and healing with Photoshop Fix
- Sending the composite to the desktop
- Refining the illustration in Photoshop