Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating a Photo Composite Illustration with Adobe Apps.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Premium subscribers will have access to the exercise files associated with this course. And you'll need to get those into your Creative Cloud folder. I'm doing this on a Mac. But it's a very similar experience on Windows. Maybe just the other way up. Because on a Macintosh, I can access the Creative Cloud folder, of course, from the top of the screen here. Although you could do it from any Finder window as well, and Explorer window on your PC. All you need to then do with the downloaded exercise files folder, is drag that into your Creative Cloud folder and allow that to sync as it is there.
That means all of the images will be available on the destop machine, and also in the mobile apps. Which, of course, is exactly where we want them for this course.
- Sketching out your ideas
- Assembling the rough composite in Photoshop Mix
- Color tuning
- Editing and healing with Photoshop Fix
- Sending the composite to the desktop
- Refining the illustration in Photoshop