Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Apps used in this course, part of Creating a Photo Composite Illustration with Adobe Apps.
- [Voiceover] In this course, we're going to be using three of the mobile apps from Adobe. We're going to be using Photoshop Sketch, which is a drawing application. We're going to be using Photoshop Fix, which is something that helps you to do a little bit of postwork on your images, and clean them up, and so on. And then Photoshop Mix, which allows them to be mixed together. You can get hold of all of those from the app store. Just search the term "Adobe," and they'll be in that list just there.
- Sketching out your ideas
- Assembling the rough composite in Photoshop Mix
- Color tuning
- Editing and healing with Photoshop Fix
- Sending the composite to the desktop
- Refining the illustration in Photoshop