Learn how to import, organize, edit, and share your photos. Adobe Certified Instructor Chad Chelius explains how casual photographers can achieve professional results by using the features of Photoshop Elements 15.
- [Instructor] Hi, this is Chad Chelius welcoming you to this course all about Photoshop Elements 15. I'll show you how to import your photos into the Elements Organizer and how to, well, organize them. I'll explain how to add useful information to your images such as keywords and ratings. I'll talk about the facial recognition feature that detects people's faces in your photos, how to share photos using social media, and how to email those photos and export them to other formats as well. Most importantly, I show you how to find your images when you need them, using all of that useful information that's been added.
Next, we'll take a look at streamlined photo editing in the Quick Edit and Guided Edit workspaces. Then, I'm going to introduce you to the Expert Mode, where I'll show you how to use layers, add adjustment layers, and fun stuff like recomposing, removing haze, and adjusting facial features. There's a lot to explore and learn with Photoshop Elements, so let's dive in and get started with this amazing program.
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.