In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you how to see important information about photos that you've imported into the Elements Organizer including filename, location, creation and modification date, as well as camera information.
- [Instructor] Before you even begin adding…your own information to a photo, you should know…about some information that is included with your photos…when you import them using Elements Organizer.…This information can be helpful for a variety of purposes,…so let's take a look at where you can find it…and what's there to be utilized.…So I'm beginning this video…with the Elements Organizer Opened,…and I'm in the Media mode.…And I'm going to come down here into the lower right corner,…and I'm going to click on the Keyword Info button.…And up here at the top, I'm going to click…on the Information category to display that information.…
Now I'm going to scroll down a little bit,…and I'm going to click on this image…of these colorful fireworks that you see here.…Now in this Information category, you're going to notice…that in the General category, you can just click…on this triangle here to open that category,…that currently it's showing us the name of the image…as it was imported.…Now again, I'm not a big fan of naming my images directly.…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.