In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you how to make basic yet powerful edits to your photos in the Quick Edit mode. You'll utilize both tools and adjustments to edit an image in a variety of different ways.
- [Instructor] The quick edit mode…within the Elements editor is a place…to make basic yet powerful adjustments to your photos.…Quick edit mode is set up with an intuitive interface…containing a set of features that you're likely to need…to make common adjustments to your images.…Let's start by looking at the tools…available in the quick edit mode.…So I'm starting this video…actually in the Elements organizer…because it's the easiest way to find the photo…that I want to edit.…Now I'm going to go ahead and scroll down a little bit,…and I'm going to find an image that I want to edit.…
So, I'm going to go with this image right here.…So I'm going to go ahead and click on this particular image.…So with that image selected, I'm going to come down here…to the bottom of the elements organizer,…and I'm going to click on the editor button.…And that is going to launch the Elements editor…and it's going to open this photo inside of the editor.…Now in the Elements editor,…I'm going to work in the quick edit mode.…Because I want to make just some…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.