In this video, author Chad Chelius introduces you to the new eLive view (Elements Live view) in the Elements 15 Organizer and the Elements 15 Editor. eLive contains tutorials, tips, articles, and inspiration about how to use Photoshop Elements and provides creative inspiration that you can use for future projects.
- [Narrator] One of the new features you'll see…in Photoshop Elements 15 is the new eLive mode.…This mode actually exists in the Elements 15 Editor…as well as the Elements 15 Organizer,…which is where we'll be using this mode.…To activate it, simply come up here…to the top of your screen and click on eLive.…eLive is a mode that is constantly being updated…with new content.…The content includes tutorials on how to use…features within Photoshop Elements 15,…but also tips on how to take better photos,…how to improve your photos, and a whole lot more.…
You'll need Internet connectivity to see this,…but once you have that, this is constantly gonna be updated.…To access one of these, you could simply click on one,…and it's gonna take you, in this case,…to a web browser where you can read…the article about that topic.…I'm gonna go ahead and return to Photoshop Elements.…You could scroll through here looking…at what they're providing, but you can…also search eLive as well.…So for example, I can come up here and click on…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.