Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 10
This course introduces the photo organizing, editing, and sharing features of Photoshop Elements. Author Jan Kabili begins with a look at the Organizer, whose features make it easier to manage and find photos. She describes how to work with keywords and albums and how to use Elements 10's visual search features to find visually similar photos and duplicate images.
Next, Jan addresses Elements’ Quick Photo Edit and Guided Photo Edit workspaces, which streamline and simplify many common photo-editing tasks. She then introduces the basics of editing in the Full Photo Edit workspace, which provides tools for selecting portions of images, retouching, compositing images, adding text, and more.
The course wraps up with an overview of Elements 10's sharing features, including creating greeting cards, printing and emailing photos, and sharing photos on Facebook.
- Importing photos
- Keyword tagging
- Arranging photos in albums
- Finding similar photos
- Processing photos in Quick Edit
- Simulating depth of field with Guided Edit
- Retouching blemishes
- Adding text to a selection
- Correcting lighting and color
- Making photo creations
- Sharing photos via email
- Printing photos
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jan Kabili. Welcome to Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 10, which is Adobe's consumer level photo editing and organizing application. The purpose of this basic course is to get you up and running with Photoshop Elements 10 as quickly and efficiently as possible. First, I'll show you how to import your photos and how to manage and find photos in Element's powerful organizer. Then I'll introduce the range of editing features in Elements from quick photo fixes to guided photo edits to the basics of editing in the full edit interface where I'll cover cropping, removing blemishes, understanding layers, and working with selections among other fundamentals.
I'll suggest how to get creative with your photos and I'll cover sharing your photos from Elements by email, in print, and on Facebook. So let's get up and running with Photoshop Elements 10.
Access 2007: Forms and Reports in Depth120,942 Views
WordPress and Genesis DIY: Weddings and Special Events17,239 Views
Access 2010: Forms and Reports in Depth428,079 Views
Light and Texture for Product Visualization in MODO24,610 Views
Portrait Project: Enhancing an Environmental Portrait of a Model44,130 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training871,616 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,775,021 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,787,756 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)1,140,234 Views