In this video, author Chad Chelius walks you through the process of sharing your photos using the options available in the Elements Organizer. These options include several social media options including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and SmugMug.
- [Narrator] Elements Organizer contains several methods…for sharing your photos, including several online services.…Let's take a look at the options that are available…and then I'll walk you through the process…of using Elements Organizer to share a photo on Facebook.…Here I am in the Elements Organizer,…and I'm in the Media mode.…And I'm gonna go ahead and select an image…that I want to share on Facebook.…I think what I'll do is share this image…that I edited previously.…If you wanna follow along and share an image on Facebook,…you can go ahead and select one of your own photos to do so.…
With this image selected, I'm gonna come up here…to the Share button.…If I click on it, it's gonna present me with a menu…of options that I have for sharing.…There's a lot of really popular options…in the social media realm that you can use.…So you can see I have Facebook here,…I have Flickr, I have Twitter, SmugMug.…And on the video side,…you even have Vimeo and YouTube as well.…You do have some physical options.…You can burn your images to a DVD or a Blu-ray…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.