In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you how to launch the Elements Editor discusses the different components of the Elements Editor workspace including eLive, Quick Edit, Guided Edit, and Expert mode.
- If you've been following along from…the beginning of this course, you've just…finished spending a lot of time in the Elements…Organizer, where you've been managing your photos.…Now it's time to switch gears a little bit…and explore the second application included with…Photoshop Elements, called the Elements Editor.…This is where the majority of your image…editing will be accomplished.…For starters, let's get familiar with the Elements…Editor interface so you feel more comfortable…working inside of it.…Now I'm starting here in the MAC OS Finder,…and if you're on Windows you can do this in the…Program Files folder, or you can click on the…Start menu in the lower left-hand corner of your screen,…but for starters I'm going to go ahead and launch…Adobe Photoshop Elements.…
Now, this is going to bring up the welcome screen,…and in previous videos we've always launched…the Organizer from here, but as I've described…previously we can also launch the Editor.…I'm going to click on the Photo Editor button,…and that's going to launch the Adobe Photoshop Elements…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.