- View Offline
- Importing photos from a computer, camera, or iPhoto
- Adding photo captions
- Reviewing your photos as a slideshow
- Moving and renaming files and folders
- Reconnecting missing files
- Creating albums
- Applying keyword tags
- Identifying people in your photos automatically
- Organizing photos by events
- Adding location data to photos
- Finding photos
- Saving smart searches
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Jan Kabili. Welcome to Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials, Importing and Organizing Photos. I'll start by showing you how to import your photos into an organizer catalog. We'll look at ways to review and evaluate your photos, including viewing photos in a full screen slide show. I'll cover how to automatically organize your photos of people. How map your photos by locations, and how to group your photos by event. I'll explain how to find particular photos among the many that you've shot.
We'll be covering all those features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques that you'll find in the organizer. So let's get started with Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials Importing and Organizing Photos.