In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you how to organize your photos using logical methods within the Photoshop Elements 15 Organizer. Those methods include Albums, Places, and Events. Using one or more of these methods allows you to quickly find images based on those categories.
- [Instructor] One way to organize photos…in Elements Organizer is by using one…of several logical organizational methods…that a lot of users like to use.…It's natural to want to group your images…by an Event that took place,…such as someone's birthday party or retirement party,…or you may want to group them based…on where the Event took place.…Let's explore how you can organize…your photos in these ways.…So I'm beginning this video in the Elements Organizer…in the Media mode.…And over here on the left, I'm gonna switch over…to the Albums category.…
Now right now we don't have any Albums…inside of the Elements Organizer,…but you can think of an Album as the traditional photo album…that you might have used a while back.…And you would just put photos in here…that you wanted to kind of keep together.…So what I'm gonna do here is scroll down a little bit,…I have a lot of photos here of flowers.…So I'm going to select these flowers,…and in the Elements Organizer you can select…a continuous group of flowers or images…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.