In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you that even though the Elements Organizer is used primarily for organizing and managing your photos, it also gives you the ability to make quick yet powerful adjustments to your photos as well.
- [Narrator] Although the Elements Organizer…is used primarily for organizing your images,…it does have the ability to make…quick yet powerful image adjustments.…We're gonna be discussing…more comprehensive image adjustments…in chapters five through eight.…You'll find; however, that sometimes…it's faster and easier to just…make the necessary adjustments…right inside of the Elements Organizer.…Let's take a look at the instant fix feature…so you have an understanding of…what options are available and how they work.…I'm in the media mode of the ELements Organizer…and I'm gonna scroll down a little bit…and I'm gonna click on this image here,…and this image is called IMG_6623…if you're trying to find it.…
And I'll just close that info panel.…And then at the bottom of my screen…I'm gonna click on the instant fix button.…So when I do that it's gonna take me…into the instant fix mode.…Now this mode has a lot of useful features here.…You'll notice down here in the lower left corner…I can undo and redo any of my operations.…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.