In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you the many ways that you can search and find images in the Elements 15 Organizer based on the information that has been added to those images including keywords, places, events, albums, ratings, date, and media type.
- Okay, so you've now added all of this useful information…to your photos, but now you need to find them.…That's the important part, right?…I mean, it doesn't matter how much information…you add to your photographs…if you can't easily locate the ones…that you need when you need them.…So let's take a closer look…at how we can find those images when we do need them.…I'm in the Media mode of the Elements Organizer right now.…I'm going to come down here into the lower right corner…and click on the Keyword Info button…to show the keyword info panel.…
If you click on the Tags section up here at the top,…you're going to be presented with four different categories…of ways that we can filter what is displayed…within the Elements Organizer.…So if we open up the Keywords category,…this is a listing of all the different keywords…that have been applied to my images.…If I click on the check box next to any one of these,…it's going to filter the photos…that are displayed inside of the organizer.…This is showing me only plants.…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.