In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you how to organize your photos based on the faces that have been detected in those photos. The Photoshop Elements 15 Organizer evaluates each imported image and automatically detects the faces in those images that you can assign names to, making it easy to find pictures of those people in the future.
- [Instructor] When it comes to managing your photos,…it's nice to be able to locate photos of a specific person.…Let's say it's one of your friends,…or family member's birthday,…and you want to create a slide show,…or print some photos of that person, to have at their party.…It's great to be able to quickly locate those photos,…in order to use those images.…Doing so, however, requires tedious labeling,…and key wording of those images…each and every time you import those photos. Or, does it?…Elements Organizer makes this easy,…by evaluating your imported photos,…and detecting faces, or people in those photos,…allowing you to easily tag those people,…so you can find those images later on.…
Let me show you how this feature works,…so you can tag the people in your own photos.…Now, I'm in the Elements Organizer right now,…and I'm going to switch over here, to the People mode.…So, I'm going to go ahead and click on that button.…And, when you first open it, you may be thinking…well, it only found a couple of faces.…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.