In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you how to export images from the Elements 15 Organizer to other file formats. You'll learn which file formats are available as well as how to control the pixel dimensions of the image during export.
- [Instructor] There are times when you may need to provide…your photos using specific format and size requirements.…For example, you may be asked to provide photos…for a website, and they want the photos supplied…in a specific format and resolution that differs…from the format that they're currently in.…There are several reasons why you may need to do this.…And fortunately, Elements Organizer provides the tools…that help you to export your images…to other formats and at other sizes as well.…Let's take a closer look at how this works.…
Now, I'm in the Elements Organizer,…in the Media mode right now, and I'm gonna go ahead…and scroll down and select an image.…I'm gonna select a particular image in this example,…but you can honestly choose any image that you wish.…I'm gonna go with this particular image right here.…And to export this to another format,…we can go ahead and come up here to the File menu,…and choose Export As New Files.…Now in the Export New Files dialog box,…we can come over here on the right hand side,…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.