In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you how to e-mail photos to recipients directly from within the Elements Organizer saving considerable time compared to the manual process of adding photos into your e-mail program.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] Of all the different ways…that Elements Organizer allows us to share photos,…sometimes the easiest method is via e-mail.…It's quick, it's easy,…and most people check their e-mail several times a day.…Let's take a look at how we can share photos…with other people via e-mail…from within the the Elements Organizer.…So, I'm starting in the Elements Organizer,…in the media mode,…and I'm going to select these three images…way up here at the top of the organizer.…And these are first day of school photos…that I want to share with some of my family.…
So, with those selected,…I'm going to come up here to the Share button.…Now, you have this option right here called "Email".…So, I'm going to go ahead and choose that option,…and it's going to list the photos that I have selected.…And then down here, it's going to allow me to choose…the size for those images.…So, I can click on this and I can choose…very big, big, medium.…It all depends on what you want the user…to be able to do with them.…So, I think medium is a good choice for now.…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.