In this video, author Chad Chelius gives you a tour of the Elements 15 Organizer interface so that have a better understanding of what each component does and where it is located so that you can better navigate the photos that you've imported.
- [Instructor] Okay, you've imported all of your photos…into the Elements 15 Organizer…and you're in this new environment…that you're unfamiliar with.…Don't sweat it.…Although the Elements Organizer is pretty intuitive,…I'm gonna give you a tour of…the Elements Organizer interface…to get you familiar with it…and show you where everything is.…Now, the first thing I want to point out is…that at the very top of the interface,…you have five different views up here.…You'll notice that we have the eLive,…which is new in the Elements 15 Organizer.…
You have the Media view, which is showing you…all the photos you've imported.…And then you can also see the different people…that it's detecting inside of Elements Organizer,…as well as places and events.…Now, I'm gonna go back to the Media tab…and way up here at the top, you have your menu bar.…So, this is where you find a lot of…the common things you find in most programs.…Under the File menu, you have "New", you have "Print".…You know some common things that you'll see,…but this is also where all of the different commands…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.