In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you how to generate a slideshow from a group of selected images and adjust the properties to control the slideshow. These properties include the theme and audio as well as adding a text slide to the slideshow.
- [Instructor] I don't know about you,…but oftentimes after a trip,…I like to show my photos to friends and family…to share the experience.…Now, we could email those photos,…but when everyone is together,…it'd be nice to have a more personal option.…Well, Elemements Organizer has an option like this…in the form of a slideshow.…With a slideshow, you can select the photos…that you want to include in the slideshow…and then Elements Organizer generates a slideshow for you.…Let me show you how this works,…and some of the options that go along with it.…
Now, I'm in the Media mode of the Elements Organizer…and I'm gonna scroll down a little bit,…and honestly for this exercise,…you can select any group of photos that you wish.…I'm gonna click on this image here…and I'm gonna scroll down a little bit,…and then I'm gonna shift-click on this image.…And this is just a group of photos…that were from a recent trip to New Mexico.…But again, it really doesn't matter which ones you choose.…Now, what I'm gonna do,…is I'm gonna click on the Slideshow button,…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.