In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you the variety of different projects that can be created from your photos from within the Elements Organizer. He'll then walk you through the process of creating a photo collage from a group of selected images within the Organizer.
- [Instructor] Elements Organizer gives you several options…for creating a variety of different projects…from your photos.…It's a huge time-saver and the process is automated…with the ability to make changes if you'd like.…Let's explore the options that are available.…Now I'm in the Elements Organizer in media mode…and I'm gonna go ahead and select some of the images…that I want to work with.…And it doesn't really matter which ones you choose,…I'm just going to select a variety of different images.…Maybe I'll grab some of these images of Hawaii here.…
So I'm gonna go ahead and just select probably…from this image all the way down to here.…So go ahead and Shift + Click to select all of them.…But again, it really doesn't matter which ones you choose.…And up here, we have the Create button.…Now if you click on this button,…you're gonna notice that we have a number of options…to choose from.…You can create anything from a Facebook cover…to a photo collage to a calendar to a greeting card.…
I mean, the possibilities are really broad,…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.