In this video, author Chad Chelius shows you how to take an existing photo and use the guided edit Frame Creator to make a frame out of that photo that you can then use as a mask that reveals another photo within that naked area.
- [Narrator] With the Frame Creator Guided Edit…you can take an existing image…and make a frame out of it…that can be applied to other photos.…The great thing about this is that you can make a frame…from your photo, your own artwork or whatever.…It can even be a picture of your artwork.…Let me show you how to make your own frame…using the Frame Creator Guided Edit.…Now, I'm starting here in the Elements Organizer…and what I want to do is find an image…that I can use as a frame.…And again, it can really be any image you wish.…But I had an idea where I wanted to use…this particular picture.…
And use the center here as the area…that's gonna reveal another photo.…So basically, everything out here is gonna become the frame.…So with that selected, I'm gonna click on the Editor button…and that'll open this image in the Elements Editor.…So, it's switched over to the Elements Editor…and I'm currently in Guided Edit Mode.…Now, what I'd like to do real quickly…is switch over to the Quick Edit Mode…and this image is a little bit off center.…
- Importing photos from a camera, computer, or iPhoto library
- Adding keyword tags and ratings to photos
- Automatically tagging people
- Organizing photos into albums
- Renaming and moving photos
- Correcting common photo problems
- Retouching photos of friends and family
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Working with layers
- Converting photos to black and white
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adding text to photos
- Working with raw photos
- Making a slideshow
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with Photoshop Elements 15
The Welcome Screen2m 56s
2. Working with the Elements Organizer
3. Managing Photos in the Elements Organizer
4. Sharing Photos in the Elements Organizer
Emailing your photos3m 15s
5. The Photoshop Elements Editor
6. Photoshop Elements Guided Edits
7. Photoshop Elements Expert Mode
8. Working with Layers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.