Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac Essential Training
In Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac Essential Training, Ted LoCascio teaches casual photographers how to organize, edit, and share their digital image libraries using this powerful software package from Adobe. He tours the included Adobe Bridge application, used for importing and organizing photographs, and explores every feature of Elements itself. He demonstrates how to navigate the Elements workspace, which is used to correct and improve images, combine them into projects, and produce slideshows, photo books, web galleries, and more. Ted also explains how to get the most out of each editing mode, and shares tips for correcting, retouching, and sharpening photographs. Example files accompany the course.
- Identifying photos by name, keyword, rating, and label
- Locating photos with searches, filters, collections, and stacks
- Using automated red-eye correction and sharpening tools
- Making detailed color and tone corrections
- Using Photomerge on faces and groups
- Working with filters, artwork, and other image customizations
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac, Essential Training. My name is Ted LoCascio. I'm a graphic designer, author, and educator and I'm very pleased to be your instructor throughout the movies of this training title. The purpose of this course is to teach you the various ways that you can organize, edit, and share your digital photographs with Elements 6 for Mac. The companion exercise files allow you to follow along and learn at your own pace. The chapters are divided into sections. We'll start out by learning how to import digital photos into a catalog using the Adobe Bridge application.
Then work our way up to learning how to view, tag, and locate specific images. Along the way, you'll learn to improve your digital photos by using the various features available in the quick fix and full edit modes inside of Elements 6. You'll also learn how to create photo projects such as: slideshows, photo books, and collages; and then share them with your family and friends by utilizing the Elements 6 share features. I hope you enjoy learning from these movies as much as I've enjoyed preparing the training for you.
Getting Started with Photoshop Elements 1011,112 Views
Final Cut Express HD 3.5 Essential Training289,389 Views
Mograph Techniques: Dynamic Camera Movement42,642 Views
Pages '08 Essential Training119,320 Views
Aperture 2 New Features61,333 Views
MySQL Essential Training597,541 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,545,810 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)927,163 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views