Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
In Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6, Chris Orwig provides in-depth training on Camera Raw 6, the CS5 component that enables photographers to open and manipulate images in non-destructive and now even more efficient ways. This course covers the benefits of the raw processing, which makes it possible to more precisely control an image's appearance—exposure, shadow and highlight detail, color balance, sharpness, and more—including new workflow procedures and technical concepts and issues. Learn the entire Camera Raw workflow, from opening and resizing, toning and cropping, to sharpening and saving. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Comparing Camera Raw and Photoshop
- Understanding the differences between raw and JPEG or TIFF
- Converting to the DNG format
- Opening an image as a Smart Object
- Working with the Crop and Straighten tools
- Color correcting
- Retouching blemishes
- Reducing exposure with the Graduated Filter tool
- Reducing noise and sharpening
- Creative editing in Camera Raw
- Hey, welcome. My name is Chris Orwig. I'm a photographer, and I'm a teacher. I'm on the faculty at the Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara, California, and I'm really excited about this training course, and here's why: you know, Raw workflow has become a cornerstone. It has become foundational for all of our post-production work, and here in this course, you're gonna learn everything that you need to know in order to take advantage of this powerful tool. Now, we'll start off by focusing in on the Adobe Camera interface, and then we'll take a look at how we can use some of these controls in order to process our images in some pretty creative and interesting ways.
Now, we're gonna cover all of these topics and more, and I have to say, you know, it is a real honor and privilege to partner with you in this training adventure, and we have a lot of exciting ground to cover. So, without further delay, let's begin.
Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features255,517 Views
Photoshop CS4 for Photographers1,736,952 Views
Getting Started with Adobe Camera Raw 516,206 Views
Photoshop CS5 Top 592,520 Views
Photoshop CS5: Creative Effects706,319 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,775,021 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,787,756 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,428,752 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)1,140,234 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,294,268 Views