- View Offline
- Changing clothing drape or shape
- Modifying the background
- Working with shadows and highlights
- Improving color
- Adding blur
- Cleaning up flyaway hairs
- High pass sharpening
- Adjusting eyes and eyebrows
- Reducing shadows around the eyes
- Making creative adjustments with color
- Removing wrinkles and smoothing skin texture
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hey welcome, my name is Chris Orwig. I'm a photographer and I'm a teacher. I'm on the faculty at the Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara, California, where we are right now, and it is a beautiful morning. You know, I'm really passionate about photography and about photoshop. And here in this course, we're going to focus in on fashion and beauty photographs and what we're going to do is take a look at how we can make our images come to life in a completely new way. So what exactly will we be covering in this course? Well, we'll start off by looking at how we can work on small details, how we can improve wrinkles, how we can enhance color and tone, and how we can make our images snap and come to life and look even better.
Now, we're going to cover all of these topics and more, and we have a lot of exciting content ahead of us, so without further delay, let's begin.