Photoshop CS4 One-on-One: Mastery
Photoshop mastery can be elusive, but in Photoshop CS4 One-on-One: Mastery, best-selling author and video trainer Deke McClelland teaches the most powerful, unconventional, and flexible features of the program. In this third and final installment of the popular and comprehensive series, Deke delves into the strongest features that Photoshop has to offer, including scalable vector graphics, Smart Objects, and Photomerge. Exercise files accompany the course.
Recommended prerequisites: Photoshop CS4 One-on-One: Fundamentals and Photoshop CS4 One-on-One: Advanced, both part of the lynda.com Online Training Library®.
Download Deke's customized keyboard layouts and color settings for Photoshop from the Exercise Files tab.
- Defining the essentials of masking
- Resizing images with content-aware scaling
- Adjusting perspective with Vanishing Point
- Applying Smart Filters to create complex effects
- Using the Auto-Align tool to build composite images
(Music playing.) Hi! I'm Deke McClelland. Hello and welcome to Photoshop CS4 One-on-One. My cradle to grave, everything you need to know series on Adobe Photoshop. If you watch the fundamentals or advanced parts of this series, you already know that I'm breaking Photoshop CS4 One-on-One into three parts. In this part, Part 3 Mastery, we'll take on Photoshop's most verified and powerful features. In the next eight chapters, I'll show you how to use alpha channels to create exacting masks and select fine details like hair. We'll also see scalable infinitely editable vector base shapes.
Interested in editing a three- dimensional scene? Then Vanishing Point is your filter of choice. I'll also show you the massive power of smart objects, non-destructive transformations and forever-editable smart filters. Then we'll finish things off with a look at Auto Align, Photo Emerge, Content Aware Scale, and more cutting edge technologies. Looking to up your game, I've got nearly 150 movies that are going to take you into the absolute Photoshop stratosphere. Welcome to Photoshop CS4 One-on-One Mastery.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Photoshop CS4 One-on-One: Mastery .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: My Polygon tool is locked into a very small size. I can use the Transform tool to increase it's size once drawn, but I must have something set that will not allow me to freely draw it like I can the other shapes. What could be causing this problem?
- A: This could be caused by a value associated with the Radius option of the tool. Click the down-pointing arrowhead to the right (a few tool icons over) from the Polygon tool in the options bar at the top of the screen. This brings up pop-up panel. If the Radius option has a number value, select that value and press Delete or Backspace to clear it out. That should fix the problem.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediate526,337 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
Pages 5 Essential Training158,731 Views
Numbers 3 Essential Training137,387 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views