Photoshop CS4 Essential Training
Photoshop has become an indispensible tool for photographers, designers, and all other creative professionals, as well as students. Photoshop CS4 Essential Training teaches a broad spectrum of core skills that are common to many creative fields: working with layers and selections; adjusting, manipulating, and retouching photos; painting; adding text; automating; preparing files for output; and more. Instructor Jan Kabili demonstrates established techniques as well as those made possible by some of the new features unique to Photoshop CS4. This course is indispensable to those who are new to the application, just learning this version, or expanding their skills. Example files accompany the course.
- Learning and customizing the interface and workspace
- Utilizing various manual and guided selection techniques
- Working with Adobe Camera Raw
- Adding special effects with layer styles and Smart Filters
- Creating Photomerge panoramas
- Optimizing photos for the web and creating web galleries
- Adobe Photoshop. To many people, it's more than just another computer program. Photoshop has changed the way that people handle their photographs, their designs, and their creative ideas. (upbeat music) I'm Jan Kabili, and I'm one of those people whose lives have been changed by Photoshop. I've made using and teaching Photoshop my focus for more than 10 years. Now I'm excited to have this opportunity to teach you Photoshop CS4 Essential Training.
If you want to learn or review the fundamentals of Photoshop, then this is the course for you. Whether you use Photoshop to enhance photographs, to create graphic designs, or just for fun, this course will give you the foundation that you need to wow folks with your creative prowess. I'll teach you the basics of Photoshop, covering everything from creating a layered file from scratch, to printing a finished image. I'll show you how to turn a flat photo like this one into an image that pops off the screen like this.
You'll learn how to adjust shadows and highlights to turn this into this. I'll cover ways to automate your work in Photoshop, to add text to images, and to retouch photos to make your subjects look a whole lot better. So it's time to get your creative juices flowing and get started learning Photoshop basics here in Photoshop CS4 Essential Training.
Photoshop CS4 Getting Started584,559 Views
Access 2010 New Features68,546 Views
Photoshop for Designers: Color422,659 Views
Illustrator CS4 Essential Training1,600,307 Views
Photoshop CS3 One-on-One: The Essentials2,870,036 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,913 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,293,738 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,307 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,630,123 Views