- View Offline
- Fundamentals of digital color: Understanding bit depth, channels, resolution, grey scale and color
- Exploring the difference between color correction and image adjustment
- Choosing and using the best tools for color correction
- Exploring RGB vs. CMYK corrections
- Evaluating the histogram’s display of color
- Using Adjustment layers to affect editable corrections
- Saving time using keyboard shortcuts
- Preparing color images for output on various devices
Skill Level Intermediate
(upbeat music) - Hi, I'm Taz Tally, and I wanna welcome you to Photoshop CS4 Color Correction. In this course, I'm going to help you learn all of the fundamentals in digital color and how to color correct and creatively adjust your images. I'll show you how to set up Photoshop and how to choose and use the best tools, methods, and color correction, and creative adjustments. And you'll see how to prepare your images for output on various devices.
In a production environment, speed as well as accuracy is the goal, and that's why this course teaches knowledge and techniques to evaluate your images' needs and make fast, accurate corrections or creative adjustments in your production environment. So now, let's get started with Photoshop CS4 Color Correction.