Photoshop CS4: Color Correction
In Photoshop CS4: Color Correction, digital imaging expert Taz Tally explains how to quickly evaluate whether an image needs a color correction or adjustment. He explains the fundamentals of color images and demonstrates how to set color workflow preferences. Designers, production staff, and photographers will discover quick and accurate evaluation and correction techniques to speed up their workflow in the fast-paced production environment. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Fundamentals of digital color: Understanding bit depth, channels, resolution, grey scale and color
- Exploring the difference between color correction and image adjustment
- Choosing and using the best tools for color correction
- Exploring RGB vs. CMYK corrections
- Evaluating the histogram’s display of color
- Using Adjustment layers to affect editable corrections
- Saving time using keyboard shortcuts
- Preparing color images for output on various devices
(Music playing.) Hi! I'm Taz Tally and I want to welcome you to Photoshop CS4 Color Correction. In this course, I'm going to help you learn all of the fundamentals of Digital Color and how to color correct and creatively adjust your images. I will show you how to set up Photoshop and how to choose and use the best tools, methods in color correction and creative adjustments. And you'll see how to prepare your images for output on various devices.
In a production environment, speed as well as accuracy is the goal, and that's why this course teaches knowledge and techniques to evaluate your image's needs and make fast accurate corrections or creative adjustments in your production environment. So now, let's get started with Photoshop CS4 Color Correction.
There are currently no FAQs about Photoshop CS4: Color Correction.
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediate526,337 Views
Pages 5 Essential Training158,731 Views
Numbers 3 Essential Training137,387 Views
Foundations of Graphic Design History285,096 Views