- View Offline
- Assessing the damage
- Rebuilding color channels in a grayscale image
- Removing small splits, specks, and spots
- Repairing red eye
- Reassembling torn photos
- Removing stains
- Fixing mold damage
- Understanding the basics of levels and curves
- Correcting color problems
- Repairing and recreating backgrounds
- Sharpening a photo
- Comparing before and after images
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Janine Smith, and welcome to Photo Restoration with Photoshop. In this course, we'll begin with the basics of digital photo restoration, and move on to some more challenging issues. I'll start by showing you how to customize your workspace, and assess the damage in your images. We'll then take a look at how to tackle specific restoration issues such as color correction, and replacing missing pieces. Finally, I'll use many of these techniques to demonstrate the restoration of an image from start to finish.
We'll be covering all the fundamentals plus a few more advanced techniques for making your restoration projects the best they can be. Now let's get started with Photo Restoration with Photoshop.