- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome, my name is Chris Orwig, and I'll be your host and guide on this training adventure, and I'm really excited about it. You know, I'm a pro photographer, and I'm on the faculty of the Brooks Institute of Photography where we are right now, in this amazing lab. And I'm excited about this training, because we're gonna approach retouching from a photographic perspective, and what we're gonna do in this training, is we're gonna connect the dots. We're gonna put all the pieces together. You're gonna experience a Photoshop retouching workflow from start to finish on a number of different images. Now I'm assuming that you have a solid base of Photoshop skills, that you've watched Photoshop CS3 for Photographers, that you've watched Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching, yet what you're looking for is a training title that puts all of that together in one context.
Well I cannot wait to dig into the content that we have ahead of us, so without further delay, let the adventure begin.
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.