- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Those wishing to see these skills applied in greater detail may also enjoy Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
- Strategizing a retouching workflow
- Correcting color and tone
- Cleaning up images in Camera Raw
- Removing distractions
- Enhancing structure and symmetry
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Sculpting facial features and body parts
- Whitening and brightening teeth
- Changing eyes
- Smoothing skin
Skill Level Intermediate
- Welcome, my name is Chris Orwig and I will be your host and guide on this training adventure. I'm a pro photographer and I'm on the faculty at the Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California and I'm really excited about this training and here's why. You know some of the most impactful photographs of all time are photographs of people and in this training title, we're gonna look at how we can make our photographs of people even better. Well we have a lot of ground to cover, so without further delay, let the adventure begin.
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniqueswith Chris Orwig8h 35m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Retouching Roadmap
2. Correcting Color and Tone
3. Cleaning Up Images in Camera Raw
4. Cleaning Up Images in Photoshop
5. Structural Image Enhancements
6. Reducing and Removing Wrinkles
7. Enhancing Eyes
8. Enhancing Eyelashes and Eyebrows
9. Improving Hair
10. Improving Faces and Bodies
11. Fixing Teeth
12. Improving Makeup
13. Enhancing Skin
14. Softening Skin
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.