1. Photoshop's New 3D Abilities
2.Using 3D in Photoshop
3. Editing Textures of 3D Objects in Photoshop
4. Vanishing Point 2.0 and 3D
5. Creating Textures for 3D Models
6. Photoshop's New Video Abilities
7. Animating in Photoshop
8. Intermediate Video Editing in Photoshop
9. Amazing Video Tricks with Photoshop
10. Integrating Photoshop with Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.
Photoshop CS5 Essential Trainingwith Michael Ninness11h 15m Beginner
Photoshop CS5 Extended One-on-One: 3D Sceneswith Deke McClelland8h 51m Intermediate
Photoshop CS5 Extended One-on-One: 3D Objectswith Deke McClelland6h 1m Intermediate
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Skill Level Intermediate
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.
All file sizes are estimates
- Ex_Files_PSCS3_3DVid.zip (361.6MB)