If you are a premium subscriber to lynda .com or you have bought the DVD, well,…I'd just personally like to thank you, but also I'd like to tell you that…you're in luck, because you should have access to a folder of exercise files for this course.…So if you are a Premium subscriber, if you are accessing this course online,…download this folder.…If you have it off of the DVD, copy this to your desktop or documents folder,…just somewhere where you know where it is where you can get to it easily.…Inside you'll find separate folders for each chapter and in each chapter…you will find a whole bunch of, in this case, images. Tthese are all are all RAW files.…
Most of these raw files were shot with a Cannon 5D Mark II, and we will be…working a lot with these in Photoshop, Photoshop CS5.…Even if you've got CS5, you should probably get the latest version of Photoshop…Camera RAW, which you can get from Adobe's website for free at Adobe.com.…So it's a good idea to get that updated and that will give you all the latest…
- Understanding how the image sensor detects shadows
- Capturing a broader dynamic range
- Knowing when to use HDR
- Finding good HDR subject matter
- Using gradient masks to improve dynamic range
- Merging in Photoshop and processing elsewhere
- Dealing with ghosting
- Reducing noise and correcting chromatic aberrations
- Handling HDR images that seem flat
- Combining HDR and LDR (low dynamic range)
- Selective editing with HDR Efex Pro
- Creating panoramic HDR images
- Creating an HDR time lapse
Skill Level Intermediate
Photography Foundations: Compositionwith Ben Long5h 29m Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Canon 5D Mark III Essential Trainingwith Ben Long5h 30m Beginner
2. What Is HDR?
3. Shooting and Organizing HDR
4. Expanding Dynamic Range Through Masking
5. Processing Multi-Shot HDR Images in Photoshop CS5
6. Additional Retouching and Finishing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.