Even though this course focuses on completing your project in Photomatix Pro, you may decide that you want to use another application for one reason or another. In this movie, join author Richard Harrington as he demonstrates the versatility of HDRsoft’s Photomatix Pro when it comes to teaming it with other programs.
- While the goal is to be able to finish your image…inside of Photomatix Pro, you might decide that you want…to move on to another application.…Maybe it's to keep the images organized,…or maybe it's to do further processing.…Fortunately, Photomatix Pro is a team player…and lets you work with just about any tool.…In the Save As dialog, you'll see a choice here…at the bottom labeled Open saved image with.…Now, I recommend you save the full quality,…16-bit TIFF file if possible.…
From the pop-up list here, you'll see a variety of tools.…Now, you might have different things installed…on your system, but you can also add…any additional applications that you have on your system,…making it simple to target those…and do additional processing.…For example, let's target Adobe Photoshop.…There it is.…And from the pop-up list, it's selected.…And when I click Save to write this file,…it'll store it.…
Now, I'd already written it once before,…but this'll just write it again.…Adobe Photoshop will launch,…and the file that you generated…
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We're honored to host this material in our library.
- Loading bracketed photos
- Aligning source images
- Reducing noise and chromatic aberration
- Tone mapping with methods
- Fusing a single image or multiple images
- Removing color cast
- Automating with batch processing
Skill Level Intermediate
HDR Photography: Shooting and Processingwith Ben Long4h 58m Intermediate
1. Loading Bracketed Photos
2. Preprocessing Images with Photomatix
3. An Overview of Tone Mapping and the Exposure Fusion Workflow
4. Tone Mapping in Depth
5. Exposure Fusion in Depth
6. Advanced Options to Solve Problems
7. Post-Processing Your Image with Finishing Touches
Final thoughts1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.