There are many different presets available to you in Photomatix. To add to that, there are presets available for download and, of course, you can even create your own presets. In this movie, join author Richard Harrington as he presents a quick overview on how to manage presets in HDRsoft’s Photomatix Pro.
- As you work in Photomatix,…there are many different presets available,…plus, you can download additional ones…and create your own.…Let me give you a quick overview of how to manage presets.…Now when you work with presets, you'll see a few options.…Let's adjust his here, and I'll go to a single column view,…and I can adjust the size of the thumbnail…to see larger previews or more presets at once.…Let's maximize that.…And you see that this makes it easy to browse.…
Here we're seeing all the built-in ones.…I could see a smaller list,…taking a look here at the different groups,…making it quite easily.…If you find one that you like,…of course you can feel free to star it…and this will make it appear later in your Favorites,…allowing you to see just your favorite presets…for one-click access.…Now, besides all of the built-in ones here,…you do have My Presets,…which equate to the ones that you've installed.…
Remember, as you learned earlier,…you can easily create your own preset…from the preset popup menu and choose Save Preset.…
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We're honored to host this material in our library.
- Loading bracketed photos
- Aligning source images
- Reducing noise and chromatic aberration
- Tone mapping with methods
- Fusing a single image or multiple images
- Removing color cast
- Automating with batch processing
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Loading Bracketed Photos
2. Preprocessing Images with Photomatix
3. An Overview of Tone Mapping and the Exposure Fusion Workflow
4. Tone Mapping in Depth
5. Exposure Fusion in Depth
6. Advanced Options to Solve Problems
7. Post-Processing Your Image with Finishing Touches
Final thoughts1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.