There are many ways to load one’s images into Photomatix Pro. However, the easiest and simplest method of doing so is just loading them in directly from a folder. In this movie, join author Richard Harrington as he shows how to quickly and simply load photos into HDRsoft's Photomatix Pro from a folder.
- Let's begin to explore the workflow with…HDRSoft's Photomatix Pro.…There are many different ways to load images,…but I prefer a simple method,…which is loading them directly from a folder.…I've downloaded the exercise files,…and let's open up folder number one there.…You'll see a collection of images…and we'll work with these more in just a moment.…Now, let's go ahead and add Photomatix Pro to the dock.…If you're on a PC, feel free to add it to your start menu.…
I'll just put it down here to make it a bit easier…to access, there we go.…And with a click, it's launched.…Now you'll notice that you have the ability to…load images here, and one of the simplest methods…is to click browse and load.…This will allow you to navigate directly to the folder…that contains the images.…In this case, I can select multiple photos.…Now you might find it useful to browse by icons.…
For example, I see that I actually hae two sets…of HDR images here, two completely different brackets.…Let's take this one here, which is a three shot method,…
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We're honored to host this material in our library.
- Loading bracketed photos
- Aligning source images
- Reducing noise and chromatic aberration
- Tone mapping with methods
- Fusing a single image or multiple images
- Removing color cast
- Automating with batch processing
Skill Level Appropriate for all
HDR Photography: Shooting and Processingwith Ben Long4h 58m Intermediate
1. Loading Bracketed Photos
2. Preprocessing Images with Photomatix
3. An Overview of Tone Mapping and the Exposure Fusion Workflow
4. Tone Mapping in Depth
5. Exposure Fusion in Depth
6. Advanced Options to Solve Problems
7. Post-Processing Your Image with Finishing Touches
Final thoughts1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.