With Photomatix Pro installed on your computer, you can now download and install a plug-in directly into Lightroom to make it easier to load in your images. In this movie, join author Richard Harrington demonstrates how to load photos from HDRsoft’s Photomatix Pro into Adobe Lightroom using this plug-in.
- If you have Photomatix installed…you have the ability to place a plugin…directly into Lightroom to make it easier…to hand off the images.…Let me show you.…First, you'll want to visit the HDR Soft website.…Click on the download button,…and go to the More Info & Download section.…Here, you'll discover that there's a dedicated page…that discusses the Photomatix plugin for Lightroom.…Now if you've already installed the plugin…the good news is, it should automatically install.…
When running the Windows installer,…it'll prompt you to install the Lightroom plugin.…On the Mac, if you run the installer,…and it detects that Lightroom is already on your system,…it will install the Lightroom plugin as well.…Now, if you install Lightroom…after you've installed Photomatix,…simply download the installer and run it again,…and it should give you the option,…or automatically install for Lightroom.…What I'd like you to do…is launch Lightroom on your computer.…
Hold down the option or the alt key, however.…When you do this, you can now choose to create…
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We're honored to host this material in our library.
- Loading bracketed photos
- Aligning source images
- Reducing noise and chromatic aberration
- Tone mapping with methods
- Fusing a single image or multiple images
- Removing color cast
- Automating with batch processing
Skill Level Intermediate
HDR Photography: Shooting and Processingwith Ben Long4h 58m Intermediate
1. Loading Bracketed Photos
2. Preprocessing Images with Photomatix
3. An Overview of Tone Mapping and the Exposure Fusion Workflow
4. Tone Mapping in Depth
5. Exposure Fusion in Depth
6. Advanced Options to Solve Problems
7. Post-Processing Your Image with Finishing Touches
Final thoughts1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.