Join Abba Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Who is this course for?, part of Lighting with LED Panels.
- This course is designed for photographers who are familiar with using lights in their work. But not necessarily continuous lights, specifically LED lights. LEDs bring their own set of benefits and challenges. If you're not familiar with the basics of lighting, there are many quizzes in the library to help you learn them so if you're completely new to shooting using lights, you may wish to review those lessons first. Now let's get started with the pros and cons of LED lighting.
In this course, photographer and educator Abba Shapiro details the why and how behind using LED panels and other continuous lighting sources for photography. He covers the pros and cons of shooting with continuous LED lights, reviews the different types of LED lights, explains how to tackle portraits and product photography with LEDs, and shows how to work with LEDs when you're outside.
- The pros and cons of LED lighting
- Reviewing key terms
- The types of LED lights
- Shaping and controlling LED lights
- Shooting portraits
- Shooting product photography
- Working with LEDs outside
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Pros and Cons of Shooting with Continuous LED Lights
2. The Types of LED Lights
3. Shaping and Controlling LED Lights
4. Shooting Portraits with LEDs
5. Product Photography with LEDs
Shooting product photography5m 13s
6. Shooting Outside with LEDs
Using LEDs outside3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.