Join Abba Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Who is this course for?, part of Lighting with LED Panels.
- This course is designed for photographers who are familiar with using lights in their work. But not necessarily continuous lights, specifically LED lights. LEDs bring their own set of benefits and challenges. If you're not familiar with the basics of lighting, there are many quizzes in the library to help you learn them so if you're completely new to shooting using lights, you may wish to review those lessons first. Now let's get started with the pros and cons of LED lighting.
In this course, photographer and educator Abba Shapiro details the why and how behind using LED panels and other continuous lighting sources for photography. He covers the pros and cons of shooting with continuous LED lights, reviews the different types of LED lights, explains how to tackle portraits and product photography with LEDs, and shows how to work with LEDs when you're outside.
- The pros and cons of LED lighting
- Reviewing key terms
- The types of LED lights
- Shaping and controlling LED lights
- Shooting portraits
- Shooting product photography
- Working with LEDs outside