Join Julieanne Kost for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 and Photoshop Workflows: Start-to-Finish Studies.
- [Instructor] This course is geared towards the intermediate to advance Photoshop and Lightroom user who wants to take their image editing and compositing techniques to the next level. Throughout this course, I rearrange my panels in Photoshop to simplify the workspace so that we can focus on the tools that are being covered. In addition, I typically work in full screen mode with menu bar instead of the standard screen mode to make the most of my screen real estate. To follow along, once a document is open in Photoshop, choose the View menu, choose Screen Mode, and Full Screen Mode with Menu Bar.
You can also tap the F-key to toggle through the different screen modes.
- Selecting Lightroom or Photoshop to edit images
- Optimizing in Lightroom, and then proceeding to Photoshop
- Retouching to remove distracting elements
- Using multiple photographs to quickly replace unwanted elements
- Unifying multiple images using color and tone