Learn how to shoot photos, panoramas, and smooth video using the DJI Osmo and Osmo Mobile handheld gimbal.
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and today, we're going to explore how to use the DJI Osmo. This is a great camera that's very versatile. To start, I'll walk you through some of the essential things you need to know to get the camera set up. Once that's done, you'll learn about connecting the wireless remote to take control of the camera. We'll then explore different shooting options, including photographs, time lapse movies and video. I'll also walk you through some essential accessories that will help you improve the quality of your shot.
And you'll even learn how to use great features like social sharing and live webcasting. The DJI Osmo series offers a range of cameras, whether you're shooting for things just like a smart phone and you want a stabilized shot, or something a little more robust for an enthusiast. There's even professional models that have the ability to shoot raw video at very high quality. What it comes down to is being able to get great results. In this course, I'll walk you through, in a very organized way, how to get the most from your camera.
I'll also make some recommendations for accessories and things you might want to add to your camera kit. We got to lot of ground to cover, so let's get started.
- Basic camera operation
- Which DJI Osmo model is right for me?
- Breaking down and building the DJI Osmo
- Shooting photos with the DJI Osmo
- Controlling ISO and shutter speed
- Shooting time-lapse sequences with the DJI Osmo
- Shooting video with the DJI Osmo
- Using the advanced options in the DJI GO app
- Improving the contrast with a lens hood
- Mounting the DJI Osmo to a car