Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing and showcasing your work on social, part of Creating a Photography Portfolio.
- [Instructor] Another way to expand…and increase your online presence…is to share and showcase your work…on social media networking sites…like Behance or 500px.…And so I want to show you that briefly.…Here we are in Behance and this one you can login…with an Adobe ID or create one really easily.…It's free to use.…And here I've gone into Add Work.…And you can simply choose to upload your files.…And here I'll upload some of these files,…which we have already worked on...…again from the portfolio.…That will then give us the ability…to begin to work with these.…
So we'll go ahead and select a cover,…and I'll just use that image right there,…and I'll hit Save.…Make sure that's saved out.…And then once that's done, we can continue on.…And here we can choose to change this,…and may want to do that.…I actually might want to choose...…Actually, let me just see here,…which might be fun.…Well I'll leave that as is.…Alright, zoom in a little bit on it.…There we go.…That's a nice cover one.…That looks good.…Give this project a title,…
- What's a portfolio and why does it matter?
- Top three things every portfolio needs
- Clarifying and defining your vision
- Examining and evaluating your work
- Defining your motivation
- Making your own road map
- Developing a personal brand
- Developing a manifesto or mission statement
- Building the portfolio website
- Expanding your business with print
Skill Level Intermediate
Insights on Photography: Business and Social Mediawith Derrick Story25m 48s Intermediate
Insights on Building a Photography Businesswith David Hobby50m 34s Intermediate
1. Starting with the End in Mind
2. Creating a Road Map for Success
3. Developing a Personal Brand
4. Website Foundation
5. A Primer on Building the Website Portfolio
6. Increasing Your Online Presence
7. Expanding Your Business with Print
Next steps1m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.