- Finding your photographic passion
- Getting personal in your work
- Books as a source of inspiration
- Documenting a cause
- Exploring the work of Barb Davidson
- The order and disorder of cities in photos
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Steve Simon, The Passionate Photographer, and welcome to my course on taking your photography to the next level. In the evolution of a photographer, to get to the next step, I say you should liberate yourself from photographic routine. This course is designed to help you on your photographic journey, help you to leave your comfort zone and lead you to new and exciting work. You know what you're currently doing and what's working. Now let's get beyond this. For work to move forward, look different, evolve and get better, you need to try new things, new ideas, new techniques, new subject matter.
Okay, let's get started.