This video discusses the next steps you can take after completing this course.
- Well there you have it.…We've learned a lot about lighting with LEDs.…We've worked with both people and portraiture…and also still lives.…We've also discovered when is the best time to use…an LED light and when it might be more challenging.…If you want to learn more about lighting for photography…or just anything about photography,…there's a variety of courses in the library.…Go check them out.…I'm Abba Shapiro, and thanks for watching.…
In this course, photographer and educator Abba Shapiro details the why and how behind using LED panels and other continuous lighting sources for photography. He covers the pros and cons of shooting with continuous LED lights, reviews the different types of LED lights, explains how to tackle portraits and product photography with LEDs, and shows how to work with LEDs when you're outside.
- The pros and cons of LED lighting
- Reviewing key terms
- The types of LED lights
- Shaping and controlling LED lights
- Shooting portraits
- Shooting product photography
- Working with LEDs outside
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Pros and Cons of Shooting with Continuous LED Lights
2. The Types of LED Lights
3. Shaping and Controlling LED Lights
4. Shooting Portraits with LEDs
5. Product Photography with LEDs
Shooting product photography5m 13s
6. Shooting Outside with LEDs
Using LEDs outside3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.